Information on registration of presentation data
Registration period for presentation slides
From noon on Wednesday, August 5, 2020 to 23:59 on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
You can make corrections as many times as you like during the registration period. After the registration period, you cannot register or modify.
・ Presenters will be notified by e-mail of the ID and password for registering the presentation slides. The registration ID and password will be different for each presentation. Please be careful when registering multiple presentation data.
・ On the day of the deadline, access will be concentrated and it may take some time from registration to preview, so please register with plenty of time. Please register as soon as possible, especially when uploading large amounts of data.
Precautions when creating presentation slides
Please refer to the " Presentation Slide Creation Guidelines" page.
How to register
・ Google Chrome (latest version)
・ Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
・ Microsoft Edge (latest version)
・ Internet Explorer 10 or later * Some videos do not work properly
・ Safari (latest version)
・ Google Chrome for mac (latest version)
Register PowerPoint file
1. 1. Please proceed to the registration page from "Presentation slide registration " at the bottom of the page, and log in with the ID and password notified by e-mail.
2. Please check the abstract number, session name, abstract name, name, etc. displayed on the screen.
3. 3. Select the PowerPoint version in your application.
Four. Please select whether to use the video.
Five. Select a PowerPoint file from the file selection box.
6. If you want to use a video, select the video file from the file selection box.
7. 7. Press "Send" and it will be uploaded to the server.
When the upload to the server is completed, the "conversion work in progress email" will be sent to the registered address.
Conversion of presentation slides (image to viewing data)
1. 1. Convert the presentation slides to viewing data on the server.
In the "Confirm presentation data" item, the state where "Preview is being created" is displayed means that the server is in the process of converting to viewing data. There is no problem if you log out before the "Preview Confirmation Request Email" is sent.
2. When the conversion of the presentation data is completed, a "preview confirmation request email" will be sent.
(A few minutes to a few hours later, but it may take more than half a day when the deadline is approaching)
Confirmation of registered presentation slides
1. 1. When you receive the "Preview Confirmation Request Email", log in again and check the registered slides from the "Preview" button.
2. After confirming that the slide is displayed correctly, click the "Preview Confirmed" button.
3. 3. If the display changes to "Preview confirmed", registration of presentation data is complete. Please log out from the screen. (Registration completion email will not be delivered.)
How to modify / re-register
-If there is no change in the video and it is an external link, please re-register only the PowerPoint data. (There is no need to register the video again.)
-Register the modified PowerPoint file again from the registration screen. After registration, we will send you a "conversion work in progress email" and after the conversion is complete, we will send you a "preview confirmation email". Please be sure to check and press the "Preview confirmed" button.
・ After modification, the last registered data will be used as browsing data.
Inquiries regarding abstract registration
64th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Ophthalmology Management Secretariat JTB Communication Design Meeting & Convention Division
TEL: 06-4964-8869 <Reception hours: Weekdays 10: 00-17: 30 (Closed: Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays)>
* Due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the management office is conducting telework.
For the time being, please contact us by e-mail in principle.